I just learned from silken that today is Blog Day. We bloggers are supposed to highlight 5 of our favorite bloggers. (Thanks silken!) Here's my list:
1. I met Pinhole while I was blogging with him at another site. I have really enjoyed reading everything he posts. He's a very funny guy. At his place, you can find lots of cartoons, and humorous posts. Pinhole's blog has to be one of the funnest places on the internet.
2. A Singaporean blogger who I always like to read is sien. I enjoy her writing, and really like to stop in and see what she's up to. She writes about things I can often relate to, like her post on traveling woes.
3. Another Singaporean blogging friend of mine keeps several blogs, and I often like to visit his book blog. He has recently been writing a lot about prayer, and I have enjoyed those short posts. He also keeps a work related travel blog and a leisure travel blog too.
4. For luxury travel, Five Star Allianc keeps one of the blogs I really like. Whether updating on airlines or hotels, you can find everything you want to know about luxury travel here.
5. Another travel blog I like to read is Travelin Shoes. This blogger recently spent National Day in Singapore on the island for the first time, and I always love hearing impressions from people after such an event. He's traveled far and wide, from Belarus to Dominica, and loads of places in between.
Subscribe to Peregrine Online by Email
Subscribe to Peregrine Online